*~!You wish you were a title (wtf?!)!~*

Hello following people of the... blah blah blah...Yeah yeah you know what i mean anyways so why bother. Ok so today i have alot of different things to say, and once again they are totally pointless but funny for some people (which isnt alot of people). Haha as me and panda (a.k.a Ashley) were walking to the bus stop after our music class we just randomly made a song/poem so here it goes: "Poo is like the sky and the sky is like poo", "Poo is like Mrs.Obrien and Mrs. Obrien is like Poo". Isnt that so poetic (pfft no!)? Like I said to crystal this shows the level of maturity that the grade 10s have. Which isnt alot. Anyways... Have you ever been into the Young Adult section in a state library? God the books are sooo lame. We found different tittles such as "The cat ate my gymsuit", "The Pistashio prescription" or "The It guy". All i have to say is...WHAT THE FUCK?!...Do they honestly think that "Young Adults" will read such crap? Ok some of us might be stupid or immature but we are not retarded enough to actually read those kind of crap stories!!! Seriously!!! The only "decent" reading that have are magazines such as "Rolling stones" or "surflife"(or whatever its called). I think that the governement should do a bit of research on the kind of stuff that "Young Adults" are actually interesting in. ANyways changing the subject... I have something else to say (bahaha i have alot of things to say ^^). I dont get why some guys would want to bash another guy because their girlfriends like another guy. WTF?!. That is so fucking lame. If you girlfriend is liking someone else it is most likely for one of those following reasons or not all of them:
1. Your being a dickhead to them and they think that the other guy is nicer or sweeter
2. Your butt ugly and the other guy is like type of guy who looks like a famous gorgeous actor/singer etc.
3. They are getting bored of you.
4.They just dont like anymore and thats it.
Now if you are part of those people who wants to bash other people because they are "stealing" your partner. GET OVER IT!!! GROW UP!!! ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!! Your partner isnt going to come back just because you bashed someone. So just leave it and move on...
*rolls eyes* Well I think thats it for the day. Thank you for your visit and Goodnight.
*~!Luv Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991

5 Comments:
Well that stuff is very true. Leilanis blog is true, true is leilanis blog... HAHAH I CAN RHYME! Very entertaining. You have SARS. Bwhahahahaha
-sara-
Yes yes indeed... I dont have sars!! YOU WISH I HAD SARS!! Bahahaha (god im lame) lol haha
*~!Lani!~*
lol random much?
What kind of coment is that. Yes it is short but its not dumb. Its just like wtf?! but then again its better than nothing ^^. lol Thank anyways.
*~!Lani!~*
Yu askd for a comment so I'm leaving one!!!
Hahahaha!!! yu're not expectin any "interestin" coms from me, I suppose.......or did U just lose yur mind??? ô.Ô?
Hahahaha!!!
Here's my pointless comment from yur favourite AMAZING silly auntie!!!!!! XD
Hahaha!!
Get over it...
Post a Comment
<< Home