Monday, June 05, 2006

*~!Meow!~*



Good evening people from the world of boredom...(hey i actually was bother to write the whole thing haha)...How are you guys? Im bored Im actually supposed to do my geography assignement but the i couldnt be bother so yer... I have message to say to people who leave message that a just...well im not really sure how to describe it...Let say ummm "WTF?!"... I dont know if my stupid aunty realised that i was talking about her but oh well. If you dont know her which i doubt you do she my moms cousin and leaves in tahiti. Shes 18 and is...SHORT!!!!Bahahahaha!!! But she s a cool person though ( i cant believe im saying this). Shes an awersome drawer and listens to good music. So yer thats pretty much all i have to say about her. Shes really that interesting (bahahaha im being mean to her again) haha oh well she'll get over it enventually. haha Well thats all i have to say for today...
Thank you for you visit and goodnight
*~!Lani!~* - protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buhuuuuuuu!!!!! T.T
I'm...hell too sensitive!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaahouuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!
That means yu do love me???! :D
For sure, yu do...yu completely ADORE me!!! (and it's normal...!!!Hahaha!!! XD jks!)
Yu're completely fond of me...Eeeeh... :D
Ooooh don't worry sweetie...yur beloved auntie's gonna save her "kissing monster mode" for yu!!!!!!!!!
Mouahahahahaha!!!!!!! :D

5:51 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

ARG!!!! NOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.....!!!!Not the kissing monster!!!! *runs away*

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahaahahah... cool you have an 18 year old auntie like thing! your so lucky!
AN-way im gunna kill our sub teacher... grrrrr *starts building up the SARS virus to give to him*
mwhahahahahahah.
peace out
-sara-

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooo!!!! Thats right I scared you all. Now run away screaming like good children. *waits for a period of 5 seconds...* excellent, that wasnt so hard was it? And now i am alone so i can at last dance on the graves of orphans whilst singing along to Hawthorne Heights. *sees shocked faces* What i am far from cliched, see *shows clean wrist*, plus what kind of emo kid pays someone to breed SARS... an emo genius thats what. I hope you all die of bird flu
*salutes like a nazi and takes to the sky*

p.s. yes i do see the irony in paying someone to breed SARS and then asking you to die of bird flu. However...birdflu is apparently more painful.

p.p.s yes i am a sadist, now that we've cleared that up get the feck out of my house.

7:27 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice ryan, very nice. Yes i think this is the best comment ever. I agree with you ryan...EMO KID!
Goodbye
*~!Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really really scared Leilani.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leilani GOSH! update your blog!
BLUGHHGHSDJFKSDFHB! (yeah..try and pronounce that!!) hawthorne heights! gross!

YAY! lets sarsonate the science teacher! (panda and i will take over the world with the power of the stolen labels and marble chips from the science room... bwahaha)
till then
Be afraid.

8:05 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

LOL! Strange people visit my blog. haha lol. Oh well but then again i think people think we are strange. haha lol. I cant believe the school thinks that we are emos! WTF?! lol sorry sara but i dont know what to say. actually i know what to write! im going to use stuff from my space. haha im so lazy. Hey i like the hawthorne heights!
haha im listening to them right now. hehe lol well until then fairwell
*~!Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!! yu called me "LAZY BUM"
but yu just said "haha im so lazy"!!!!!! So yu're just as lazy as I am (...I mean, as yu call me lazy... XD )
Me: 1 point
You: 0 !!!!! :D
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

o.O get over it...

12:38 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

there is no point adding a comment as anonymous i know its you hereata. Like most of people would say...YOUR A FREAK!!! goodday
*~!Lani!~* - protecting blah blah blah

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh...but this was just some lil' mistakes of mine when I sent my comment...lol!
Bahahaha!!!!

yur favourite auntie is lil' dumb sometimes (geeeeez...can't believe I'm sayin' this...bahahaha!!! Just gonna say that I'm proud of it!!!! Haaa!!! lol!) but that's why yu love me so much...no?? Teeeheeeeeeeee!!!!!^^

5:28 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

Oh just shut up...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home