Wednesday, June 14, 2006

*~!Good Evening!~*


Hello dear people of the world of boredom. How are you guys today? Im mighty fine!!! ^^. lol
This entry is totally dedicated to quotes!!! Me and Rhiain were bored in science (like usual) so we decided to write random quotes that we like or think are funny. If you find some of them offensive well you can go fuck your self because everyone else thinks its funny. HAHAHA!!!
  • You brighten my life like a polysterene hat. But it melts in the sun like a life without love.
  • What defines life better than an upbeat Japanese ukulele song. Nothing, thats what!
  • I will love you until the sun dont shine 'till the heavens burst and the words dont rhyme.
  • I'll stay home foreever. Where 2+2 always equals a five.
  • Poo
  • Meow
  • Dear Diary, Mood: Apathetic
  • I dont know diary. Sometimes I think you're the only one that gets me... You're my best friend.
  • I feel like tacos!! =D
  • "I met this HOT chick in a hospital one day". "Dude, that was a hostel".
  • "Do you know why.....? Because YOU TOUCH your self at night!!"
  • "Do you know how i know your gay? You like COLDPLAY!!"
  • "Life isn't about fucking pussies and assholes...It's about looovvee and relationships"
  • Now suck my cock!
  • Heres a spoon!! So you can eat my ass!!
  • So emo it hurts
  • I hear voices and they dont like you!!
  • My imagery friend thinks that you have serious problems.
  • My mummy says that im special and it doesnt matter what the other kids think.
  • I dont want to know your name, i just want to bang bang!!
  • You were giving me head on that squeeky old bed.
  • I dont need no lover just to get a screw.
  • Spare crack? Feed the children
  • Transformers. Robots in discuise
  • You wish you were...
  • You mom is ...
  • When Im talking to myself... Do not disturb
  • EMO KID!!
  • My cock is much bigger than yours, My cock can walk right through the door, with the feeling so pure it's got you screeming back for more!
  • Dont do it behind the garden gate, love is blind the neighbours ain't!
  • What does Michael Jackson and an Xbox have in common? Both are plastic & little kids turn them on!
  • Whats the differenc between a Jockey and Michael Jackson? A jockey has a liscence to ride a 4 year old.
  • Yo mumma so fat that when she told Jenny Craig her weight. Jenny said "I wanted your weight not your fone number" (OoOoOoOoOoOo!!! SNAP!!!)
  • What did the farmer say when he couldnt find his tractor? Where the hell's my tractor?!
  • Clowns will eat you
  • Santa was sick in my toilet
  • The easter bunny is passed out in my backyard
  • My guitar lies bleeding in my arms
  • DO NOT SET YOUR SELF ON FIRE!! It kinda hurts
  • Im cute? NO SHIT!!
  • Come to the dark side... We have cookies!!!
  • Next time you feel like you are all alone just remember. There are 1000 other whiney kids, JUST LIKE YOU!!!
  • They say hard work never hurts anyone... But why take the risk?
  • I'm busy, you're ugly... HAVE A NICE DAY!!! :D

Well Thats pretty much what me and rhiain got up to in science. So yer leave a comment and let me know if you have any cool quotes. Until next time farewell...

*~!Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991 ^^

4 Comments:

Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

HAHAHA! NICE WORK RHIAIN!!! <3

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant find any funny quotes yet cos everything is BLOCKED *burns the nearest solid object* but this is retty good... it translates normal writing into writing possessed by the DEMON OR CRAP!
go see for yourself fool!

www.ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

till next time... peace out

1:06 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

I must agree with you sara.OoOoO! This site sounds interesting ^^. I shall go see it!!!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home