*~!Poems!~*

Hello dear people of the world of boredom. How are you guys in this cold evening? Im cold (haha no shit!) and tired T_T. I've been trying to think about something to write about for a new entry and thanks to the help of rhiain i now know what to write about XD. Thanx rhiain I lobe you ^^. Well rhiain sended me a nice poem i know it sounds totally emo but i think its really nice. So im going to dedicate this entry to poems. I've found heaps of nice poems from the net so I am going to share them with you i hope you'll enjoy it. Most of them are probably going to sound depressing but i still think they are nice. So here it goes.
- Say goodbye to the vows you take, say goodbye to the life you make, and say goodbye to the heart you break and all the cyanide you drank.
- The pains runs right through me, I feel it's bites teasing my heart, Chains of sadness keep my tight, My mind and soul are falling apart, Massive claws squeese my mind, they want me to go insane, my lips covered with bloody jaws, It all feels like a sick game, A liquid poison burms my body, I want to yell, I do my best, Through the reapers mouth I hear: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
- I've never known a love like yours, Nor thought it could be true, But every time i kiss your lips, I feel what love can do, With hair like silk, And lips so tender, Each moment with you, Makes my heart surrender, I couldn't live, I couldnt breathe, Without you by my side, Never will I let you go, My love will never hide, And in mu heart you'll always be, From now until forever, No matter what, no matter where, We'll always be together.
- You're the thought that starts each morning, The conclusion to each day. You are in all that i do, And everything I say. You're the smile on my face, The twinkle in my eye. The warmth inside my heart, The fullness in my life. You're the hand that's laced in mine, And the coat upon my back. My friend, my love, My shoulder to lean on. You're my silly, mature, caring, Thoughtful, bright, and honest guy. The one who holds me tightly, When i need to cry. You're the dimple in my cheek, The ever-constant tingle in my soul. The voice that makes me weak, The happiness of my life. You are all I've wanted, You are all I need. You are all I've dreamed of, You are all of this to me.
- The only way to navigate Love, Is to be lost within it, It is neither a beast to be conquered, Nor a thought to be cornered, You are a guest in its presence, A voyeur in its presence, A voyeur in the dark, So feast not, Rather be the feast, Worthy of legends, For there is no sweeter ectasy, Than the nectar, That is the yearning of your heart.
- Everything is turning to shit, Im so fed up of everything going on, Im so fed up of my self, I cannot handle myself anymore, My mistakes haunt me, My dreams scare me, I keep on running away from my problems, Im too scared, Im too scared of living, Im too scared of the future, I feel like getting away from all that is happening, I hate myself for everything I have done, I feel so alone, I have no one to turn to, I feel like running away, Running away and just being free, And not worrying about anything, I dont know what to do with my self, Im so fucking depressed.
- A warm sensation fills my body, M heart races with every touch, The softness of your voice soothes, My soul, As I lay there hoping the moment, Will never end, Calling for you, Praying that you'll never let me go, The sensation so strong, I can no longer feel my body, Slowly I fade in and out of reality, In an instant the warm sensation, Fades away, My heart empty, My soul torn apart, Lying there; wondering where I went, Wrong, Calling out for you, only to find, There is no answer, My mind invaded with thoughts, So cruel and unrefined, The sensation of fear of whats to come, Slowly the reality over powering, The lust and fantasy, Leaving me empty, Confused on how to think or fell, So wretched and compelled, Bretayal to myself, Reavealing the terrors of my love.
- When we first met, I thought our love was true. BUt know i see it wasnt, For it left me blue. First we were friends, But then our feeling grew. We one day saw we were in love, Which was something new. We didnt know what to do from then on, If we should fallow our heart, Or just stay friends. Lovers, we thought would be smart. But then you met someone new, And left me. How could you be so mean, How could you flee? I guess we crossed the line, For we are no longer friends, I thought you'd love me, To the bitter end.
- Everything was simple, Everything was fine, I knew i couldnt have you, I knew why, I tried to move on, I dated other guys, But then we'd hnag out, And i knew, to myself I lied. You noticed me drifting, You said "please explain", But, I didnt want to loose you, So, I tried to deal with the pain. It's hard to be with you, It gets harder each day, When i look in your eyes, I feel my body floating away, I miss the way it used to be, You dont feel the change, You dont know i really love you, Im sure to you, Its just a game, As i close my eyes tonight, I'll pray as i was taught to do, Ill pray that you realize that, I love you, But i cant have you.
Well that was alot of reading for you guys. Thanx for you reading. What did u think of them? I think they are cool. I can actually relate to some of those. Well I'm going to go. I'll shall meet you for another entry. Bye bye
*~!Luv Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991 (haha sorry but i had to write that XD).

15 Comments:
I thought they were all one big poem! oh well it/they were pretty cool but yes kinda depressing yet true in weird ways. hmmmmmm "the childrens tears burn me, like acid on my wrists" heheeheh good times. AIDS!
that is all.
woohoo first comment! i knew geography was good for something. *stares thoughtfully into distance then eye twitches and rolls down stairs*
yeah i like those. Wtf was with "AIDS" at the end? Sooo random. But then again random people are awersome \m/ <- haha i stole your thingo sara. hehe Well im going to go now. Hmmmmm. I might go and visit Crystal's blog if i remember it that is hehe. Good day
*~!Lani!~* - Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991
Fine take my cool \m/ thing! grrrr nah its ok... so leilani, hows the weather over there in the chair next to me?
haha nice comment sara!! XD
Ummm... The weather is... well boring T_T. How about you?
im here for the free lollipop?!
Hahaha! LOL! sorry person i do not know but i sold out of free lollipops.haha lol. Im sorry come back next week.
BAHAHAHAHA! Thats great rhiain
Turnips.
wtf sara?
i said turnips. You have a problem with that?
wtf are they?
vegetables you NOOB... lalalalalallalalalla... i feel like going for a swim! Update time!
ummm ok then i never heard of them but ill just nod and smile and pretend that i know what ur talking about. Well i would update my blog if i knew what to write about... BUT I DONT!!! So that is the reason why i havt updated. Well if you want m to update my blog what u could do sara is to tell me how you a got a pic on your profile thingo and how you got the moon thing on your blog as well. SO TELL ME PLEASE!!!! Thank you and goodnight
*~!Luv Me!~*
Post a Comment
<< Home