Friday, August 18, 2006

*~!Best day EVER!!!!~*


GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! Even though its like 6.17pm!!! LOL!! OH MY GOD!!! Today was the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok ok let me tell you wat happened... Today m and rhiain went to the ekka!!! Yay and heres how it went... Me and Rhiain caught thebus from oxley to go to the Ekka. Our trip was really ummm... interesting lol... ok we were on our way to the ekka right, but then we thought that maybe we got on the wrong train. So we got off at central but but i was like "ummm let's just get back on the train andthen we'll see what happens". So i got back on the train but then the doors closed behind me as soon as i steped on the train, leaving rhiain behind me at central!!! I was like oh no what are we going to do!!! And Rhiain was like running next to the train, and yeah it was sooooooooooo scary!!! So i got off at the next stop and then i called rhiain and then she gt onthe next train and then we both met up and then we finally got to the ekka!!! Phew!!! LOL Rhiain was ok because she got stuck at central and there was heaps of people and stuff and i got stucked at Brunswick street (which is china town for the people who dont know) and there was like nooooooooooone!!! :'(. It was a really interesting trip! LOL!!! But wait theres more!!!! Me ad rhiain got tattoos (mine is the one on the pic XD its on my lower back XD)!!! XD Fake of course :D. lol Oh yeah and we went to the coffee club fashion parade and there was these really hot model guys XD an really gorgeous dresses!!! And then we also got heaps of show bags and then we went on rides and shit and it was awersome!!! After that we caught the train to central and then we went to the city and we went to the records exchange and got a massive bag of records for 5 BUCKS!!! And Me and Rhiain were soo happy!!! And then we saw this guy with this huge bleached blonde molhawk. It was awersome!!! And then we caught the bus to school and we saw kendall and walk to her house. And yeah i think thats it... NO WAIT!!! Haha when we went to get those records i just crabed a bag of random records and i got one thats called i want some pussy and me, rhiain, linzy and kendall's mom were like craking our selves laughing!!! BAHAHAHA!!! I wonder what my dad is going to say when he sees it hehe lol. Anyways im going to go now coz its the end of my story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading Me and Rhiain's adventures!!! hehe lol. DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!! XD!!! Thank you and goodnight!!!
*~!Luv Lani!~* (Protecting people from the demon of crap since 1991 (still lol)!~*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lani, I'm writing a comment because you told me to and you're my friend and I don't want to make you sad by not posting a comment because if I didn't post a comment you'd be sad and I don't want you to be sad because you're my friend so I don't want you to be sad by not posting a comment because if I didn't post a comment you'd be sad and I don't want you to be sad because you're my friend and.. you get the idea. Love ya babe! Tahli xxx

9:07 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! nice one tahli i'll say the most ummm "interesing" and kind of entertaining comment i ever got LOL!! I love you too tahli ^^.
Luv lani xoxo

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.... sounds like your day was rocking... well i have to comment on all of your newer blogs... sigh.
My mums going psycho about my subject choices... *falls down stairs and my eye falls out*

9:42 PM  
Blogger *~!Lani!~* said...

hhaha!!!!! yeah so true

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home